Have you ever wanted a little (or a lot) of fullness in just a few particular areas of your hair? Have you ever wished to be able to apply temporary hair fullness yourself in a pinch? We love tape-ins for both of these reasons and a whole lot more! Their versatility makes them ideal for vacations, weddings or any of life's occasions where some extra volume would help elevate. all. the. things! Below we highlight our Top 5 Reason For Using Tape-In Extensions and why we can't get enough of 'em. Read through and we're sure they'll become an instant favorite for you, too!
The Top 5 Reasons We LOVE Tape-Ins Now + Always
1. Tape-ins last until you remove them. Tapes are easy to put in, last and stay in place. They are easily removed with our Adhesive Release causing zero damage to the hair and scalp.
2. Tape-ins are ideal for an active lifestyle. Our tape-ins are worry-free so you can sleep in them, wet them, and style your hair per usual. Thoughtful care of any extension is highly recommended, but our tape-ins not only blend seamlessly for any occasion, they easily blend with your life.
3. Our tape-ins feel like second skin. We put a lot of time into developing our damage-free, itch-free, traceless adhesive skin wefts. Our professional grade adhesives assure a quick and easy installation and removal process so there is zero irritation and no tugging to the hair and scalp.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LAUNCH
4. Tape-ins are easy to customize and are highly comfortable. Easy to apply at home, you can now add volume, color, and length on a whim. Our gorgeous adhesive skin wefts are available in straight and wavy and are made of 100% Remi human hair. The wefts can be applied to areas that may need extra fullness or when a boost of color is desired.
5. Tape-ins are super easy to install and don't fall out. Our adhesive skin weft tape-ins provide natural looking, professional-grade, quick installations without a trip to the salon. Feel confident with bountiful, bouncy hair that stays put until easily removed.
Are you a fan of tape-ins? Please let us know below and be sure to follow our latest updates on Instagram.