Hi babes! Dani here from Dani Marie! I am so excited to be teaming up with Bohyme hair extensions to share with you a beautiful dutch braid that will keep your hair out of your face, but still look beautiful and stay all day. This look is simple if you know how to french braid. I love having extensions because they make pulling your hair into a pony look so thick and full. It makes it seem like you put a ton of effort into it, when in reality it is just a simple ponytail. Who doesn't want that? Plus thick full braids? Yes please.
I love to give you guys multiple ways to learn hair tutorials, so there is a step-by-step photo for you below to Pin and save for later, and then below that there is a video tutorial. Sometimes you just need to see how someone's hands are moving to make sure that you are getting the style right. I hope you guys enjoy and love this style as much as I do!
- Start with a center portion of your hair about 4 inches wide.
- Section it into 3 pieces and start a dutch braid (an inverse french braid).
- Dutch braid all the way to the middle of your head in the back.
- Tie it off with an elastic.
- Gently pull the braid apart to make it look more full.
- Gather all your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Take a section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic securing with a bobby pin.
- Fluff your ponytail by back combing to your liking.
- Finish off with your favorite hairspray!